Certified Professional Coach
I was a full-time attorney for 13 years. I realized the part I enjoyed most was truly connecting with people and using my skills to support their passions and planning. I started a Master’s program in Professional Counseling and took a year of classes on the theory and practice of psychology before, through that work, I discovered my own ADHD and got treatment.
My diagnosis changed everything. Mid-life, for the first time, I could finally see what I wanted clearly. I sought a place where I could rely on evidence-based research on success and happiness from the best researchers and use it to support people interested in moving themselves and their passions forward. I discovered that I could find this in coaching.
I came alive with coaching. Now I support others in feeling alive – in work, in personal life, in a holistic version of self.
My passion is in potential. Yours. Mine. Ours.
I provide the following services:
- Coaching for Individuals – For Self or Professional Development
- Coaching and Consulting for Leaders, Organizations, and Teams
- Pro Bono List – I maintain a list of clients who would like coaching but cannot access support financially.
- Strategy and Tool Consulting and Curating for Individuals or Business
- Personality Assessment Review and Strategy Sessions
- Accountability groups for goal-focused professionals who want to join a coaching/consulting crew for support.